Our production process ensures every detail of your event is executed with precision based on your vision. From recommending entrance units to presentation technology to lounge furniture, we collaborate to ensure you have access to the right solution at every opportunity.
You can count on Heritage as your partner to provide the foresight to know what needs to be handled and how, the patience for a smooth journey, and the resources to produce an event to be proud of.
PRODUCING YOUR EVENT
All display graphics and floorplans, whether submitted by you or designed by us, are provided for final confirmation in context to ensure complete satisfaction before moving to press.
Heritage maintians a full-service, state-of-the-art graphics production department. Our equipment and technology produce beautiful, high-resolution displays that guarantee to impress.
We transport all freight via our own dedicated carrier, giving us control of all aspects – our drayage services store freight prior to the event and deliver both to the exhibit facility and re-forward post-show.
Heritage orchestrates and executes the construction of all drape, carpet, structures and displays for the event with our crew that operates with an exceptional attention to detail.
THE BEST QUALITY WITHOUT THE ADDED COST
Heritage owns all event equipment, furniture and accessories – this ensures all facets of your event are held to the highest standard.
Because we don’t rent from third-parties, you benefit from an event production cost that is significantly lower than that of any other event decorator.
Heritage operates its own transportation equipment, which yields significant logistics cost savings for you and your exhibitors.
Efficient, reliable transportation
- The Heritage owned fleet allows for flexibility in pick-up and delivery
- Extends time-frame of otherwise tighter deadlines
- Provides cost savings by eliminating use of third-party shipping
- Exhibitors have direct access to drayage, freight movement from event warehouse to their booth
- Heritage owned HES Logistics’ dedicated transportation brokerage extends optimum shipping cost to your exhibitors
- We are able to more closely manage sustainable practices
All graphics and signage – design, proofs, materials and printing – are created in-house so you have direct access to the resources responsible for the aesthetic of your event.
- Heritage owns and uses only the best equipment and materials available today for your event displays
- The quality of the print output is clear, clean and vibrant
- Instead of reusing display and signage boards, we recycle. All are created fresh for you for each event to ensure integrity in presentation
- Large scale, back-lit, die-cut and custom – we can do it all to complete your vision
Thoughtful, efficient and organized, down to the last detail.