Heritage Trade Show Services has been helping show managers and corporations prepare for events for over 50 years. We know what it takes to produce a successful event.
Whether you’re a veteran in show management or are starting from the ground up, we’re here to help. Heritage offers you relevant solutions, supports effective decision-making and collaborates with your entire team. We ensure all elements of your event are taken care of under the direction of your vision.
Your dedicated Heritage team begins the planning phase by working with you to understand your needs, your budget and what has and/or has not worked at your events in the past.
PLANNING YOUR EVENT
Having produced events for companies and associations throughout the U.S in over 60 cities, we are familiar with the characteristics of hundreds of venues, large and small. We will help you optimize your floorplan, exhibitor layout, display placement and more.
Entrance units, registration booths, signage, schedule and more – we collaborate with your team to design it all. We staff some of best designers in the industry to provide you with modular display units and graphic designs that are smart, effective and unique to your event.
We help you engage and best prepare for your guests. From charging station kiosks to breakout session signage and directionals, you can rest assured we consider every detail to make it an experience your attendees continue to look forward to year after year.
Heritage works with you to develop and deliver your Exhibitor Service Kit and fully supports your exhibitors by providing furniture rental and delivery, booth design and logistics, a toll free support line, on-site service desk during the event and more.
WE CONSIDER EVERY SQUARE INCH
Heritage develops all floor plans, obtains all necessary fire marshall approvals and directly handles all equipment and services required by individual exhibitors and/or show management, including complete in-house state of the art graphics, rental furnishings, aisle/booth and area carpet, custom modular rental displays, floral, material handling, shipping and I&D labor services.
We manage and provide you with scaled, floorplans that include the details you need to prepare for your event.
Fully developed event
- We identify and plan for each exhibitor island, kiosk, lounge, floor plan, etc. to provide you a complete view of the event
- eShow, ExpoCAD and a2z software are available to managers as a planning tool
- We obtain all approvals for all floor plans from the local fire marshal’s office and exhibit facility
- Your show floor is accurately measured and marked based on final floor plans
Heritage Exhibitor Site
We take pride in our commitment to providing a level of customer service that far exceeds our industry peers – this standard extends to your exhibitors in all aspects of the event.
Your exhibitors receive access to:
- A toll free number for support
- Online event information and ordering for booth furniture, accessories and labor services
- Booth design and installation services
- Transportation of materials to the event venue
- On-site support help desk the day of the event