We are committed to quality. The feedback we most often get from our clients is their appreciation for helping them host an event that went off without a hitch – and it doesn’t get much better than that.
The seamless nature of the events we support are a direct result of the pride we take in all we do. The careful consideration of all ‘behind the scenes’ activity and our presence as an attentive resource for all – management, exhibitors and attendees – drives results that exceed expectations and is what separates us from a typical trade show provider.
The event entrance, kiosks, registration counters, carpet, drape, signage and furniture are installed and ready for your attendees and exhibitors.
Heritage staff an on-site service desk from open through close of the event as a resource for the event management team and exhibitors.
Heritage handles everything at the break of the show – we dismantle all units, manage outbound shipping and support the move-out of all exhibitors.
We coordinate a post-show meeting with your management team to discuss results.
Whether you are hosting 500 people or 5,ooo, your event environment needs to make them feel welcome, excited and informed. From last minute registrations to directions for breakout sessions – they’ll be able to quickly get down to business.
An environment with purpose
- Custom entrance display and signage welcomes everyone from the moment they arrive
- Full-functioning registration units give a first impression that sets the right tone for your event brand
- Directional, displays and schedule signage promise all can be exactly where they need when they need to
- Meeting rooms, general sessions, lounges, charging kiosks and more are in full swing – furnished, set-up and ready for use
The Exhibitor Service Center, staffed by dedicated Heritage supervisory personnel, is conveniently located in the exhibit area to answer any questions and offer support for exhibitors and the event management team.
- The service center is in full operation during installation, exhibitor set-up, show hours and show close/move out
- An exhibitor may overlook an item during pre-show ordering; the service center provides last-minute help with issues such as furnishings or labor
- Items and services such as outbound shipping labels, package banding, and shipping arrangements are available at the close of the show